Hybrid Mobile App Development
Mobile app development has gained tremendous significance over the years. However, with the influx of different mobile platforms, the costs involved in developing and maintaining native apps has increased manifold. Hence, the latest trend for mobile apps for business is to build them as cross-platforms mobile apps or Hybrid mobile apps in order to reduce the cost and effort considerably.
Our Hybrid App Development Services
- Cross-platform Mobile App Development
- Offline Hybrid Mobile Apps
Some of the mobile apps do not require constant internet connectivity. For example, alarm clocks, to-do lists, mobile games, etc. are the apps which can be used in offline mode and be highly productive at the same time. Our offline hybrid mobile apps come with enhanced security features and reduce the risks of hacking and malware infections. These apps are best suited for enterprises which need highly secure hybrid apps
- Porting of Existing Apps
Sometimes, you might be using an existing app and may need to port it to other platforms so that it can be used across different platforms. We help you develop Hybrid apps and port your existing app to other platforms by re-engineering the code-base and retaining the offerings of the native app. We have a team of mobile app developers skilled at working on various cross-platform tools such as PhoneGap, Titanium, MoSync, etc.
STAMOD has the best cross-platform mobile application development team which has the capability to provide the comprehensive mobile app development services for different platforms such as Android, iOS, etc. using proven platforms such as Xamarin, etc. We also hold the expertise in providing innovative UI/UX designs ensuring a faster time to market and better customer satisfaction.
Our Hybrid App Development Process
- We have detailed discussions with the customers regarding their requirements and how they want their mobile app to be developed
- We package the app assets by leveraging the Apache Cordova to target platform specific SDKs to create the complete app
- We use various IDEs such as Telerik Platform, Visual Studio, etc. to enhance the app functionalities further
- We perform rigorous testing procedures after the app is completed using both, automatic testers and manual testing procedures
- The app is completed and d
Tools we Leverage for Cross-platform Mobile App Development
We believe in providing our customers with the Hybrid mobile apps using the best available tools and technologies. Each client has a different requirement and team at STAMOD understands that very well and caters to those needs. Some of the latest tools and technologies we use to meet our clients’ Hybrid app development demands include: